What is your Return Policy?
We accept unworn products in their original packaging purchased exclusively from TOMS.co.uk that are received by us within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Please note that you need to return the products back to our warehouse address in the United Kingdom at your own expense.
In order for us to receive your return within the 30-day timeframe, please account for the time it takes for the carrier to ship your item(s) back to our distribution centre in the United Kingdom.
If you have a defective product, please read the question on Warranties.
I want to return an item. How can I do this?
Need to return an item? No problem! We'll guide you through this simple process.
If you would like to return your item(s) within the first 30 days after the date of purchase, you have the option of creating a return in exchange for an online store credit or receiving a refund to your original payment method.
If you have a defective product you wish to return, please read the question on Warranties.
If you wish to return the product(s), just follow these simple steps to create a return online:
Step 1: Submit Return Request Online
Log in to your account by clicking the link located in the upper right hand corner of TOMS.co.uk. Ordered as a guest? Click here to create an account (when creating your account, please be sure to use the same e-mail address that you used when making your original purchase).
- From your Account page, expand the Orders section and select Order Details for the order containing the item(s) you would like to return.
- In your Order Details view, tell us why you need to return an item under the Return Item column. Repeat this for every item you would like to return within your order.
- Select the Return Selected Items button to generate your return form.
- Download and print your return form. We will also email you a copy of your form.
Step 2: Package and Ship Item(s) back to TOMS™
- Include the return form in the original TOMS™ shipment box you received (or any plain, unmarked cardboard box) with any item(s) you are returning in their original, unused condition.
- Ship the products back to our warehouse address mentioned on return form, using your preferred shipping carrier. We recommend securing a tracking number.
- In order for us to receive your return within the 30-day timeframe, please account for the time it takes for the carrier to ship your item(s) back to our UK distribution centre.
- We will process your request after we receive the products back from you. We will refund to you the total amount you paid for the product(s) you are returning, excluding the shipping costs you may have paid. We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the products if this is caused by unnecessary handling of them by you beyond what is necessary to establish their nature and characteristics.
- Right to cancel under law. Please note that our returns policy is in addition to your right to cancel your entire order pursuant to the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 within 14 days of receipt of the product(s) without giving a reason for doing so. To cancel your entire order please use the model cancellation form, go to the Returns section once you log into your account or contact us at EUcustomerservice@TOMS.com, and provide details of the order that you wish to cancel. You will need to return all of the items in the cancelled order to us at our warehouse in the Netherlands (address mentioned in model cancellation form) within 14 days of the date on which you have notified us that you wish to cancel your order. We will confirm receipt of your notice of cancellation by e-mail. We will refund to you the total amount you paid for your order, including any standard rate shipping costs you may have paid for the delivery of the product(s) to you within 14 days from the date that we receive the products back from you at TOMS’ warehouse in the Netherlands or, if earlier, within 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that you have returned all of the products in the cancelled order. We do not refund priority, express or courier delivery charges where these are available. We may make a deduction from the refund for any loss in value of the products if this is caused by unnecessary handling of them by you beyond what is necessary to establish their nature and characteristics.
- If you have a defective product, please read the question on Warranties.
How long does it take to process a return?
We will process your return once we receive your item(s) and will notify you of this via email. Once we receive your return, we will process it as quickly as possible . We strive to process a return within 20 days. The time it will take for your refund to post to your bank account, Paypal account or credit card may vary.
Do you offer exchanges?
Due to our constantly changing inventory and high demand, we do not currently offer direct exchanges. If you would like an exchange, we recommend creating a return for online store credit. This will allow you to repurchase from our live inventory. Online store credit does not expire. Once we receive your return, we will process it as quickly as possible. When this is complete, you will receive an e-mail once your return has been processed.
I would like to return a gift for a cash refund. Is this possible?
Sorry! Unfortunately, gifts cannot be returned for cash. However, TOMS™ is happy to refund gifts in the form of a TOMS™ online store credit. Please contact Customer Service to help you with this return. Alternatively, the purchaser can return the product(s) to us in accordance with our returns policy noted above.
Does TOMS™ offer free shipping on returns?
If I return my shoes does TOMS™ take a pair away from a child?
TOMS™ accepts returns within 30 days from the date of purchase. This is how we evaluate how many pairs of shoes are final sales and can be counted towards our giving program. Once shoes are given to a child, they are their shoes. We would never take back a given pair.
Can I return a pair I bought online on TOMS.co.uk to an official retailer?
Shoes purchased on TOMS.co.uk must be returned directly to us as outlined in our Returns Questions. If you purchased your product(s) from an official retailer, please contact the retailer directly for assistance.
What if I lose my TOMS Gift Card?
Please treat your TOMS_Gift Card like cash. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without the permission of the person to whom the Gift Card is issued.
Do TOMS Gift Cards have any restrictions?
Yes, our Gift Cards have some restrictions, including:
- You may not use coupons and other discounts or promotions to purchase Gift Cards;
- Gift Cards may only be used to purchase eligible items on www.toms.co.uk;
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards;
- Gift Cards are not refundable, cancelable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash, except where required by law;
- Not all products on the website can be purchased using a Gift Card and not all discounts and promotions will apply to purchases made with a Gift Card. Please refer to any restrictions noted on the Gift Card or the website; and
- Gift Cards may not be reloaded; and
- When you purchase a TOMS_Gift Card we will send the Gift Card to the recipient's email address as soon as you place your order. At this point we will have completed the delivery of this service and you will not be entitled to cancel your order.
What if I lose my TOMS online store credit?
TOMS_online store credit is stored in your account, so you won’t lose it! If you have a TOMS online store credit, it will be automatically applied towards your next purchase. Online store credit does not expire and we do not charge any additional fees in connection with your use of your online store credit.
Can I transfer my TOMS online store credit to someone else?
Sorry, online store credit is non-transferable and is for your use only.