JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM!
TOMS is in business to improve lives. Affiliates advocate for our One for One® movement – and generate revenue for themselves – by placing TOMS links and banners on their sites. Join now and become part of the TOMS family, helping us help people in need through sales of our shoes, eyewear, coffee and more.
HOW WILL TOMS HELP SUPPORT YOUR EFFORTS?
- We provide updated links every season, including new product categories, silhouettes and special limited edition styles throughout the year.
- Great storytelling opportunities and inspirational content to add value to the relationship with your visitors
- We offer promotional links in a variety of sizes and creative – including banners, logos, and text links.
- TOMS provides 7% commission per sale
- Special commission is available for increased exposure and special blogger placements
- TOMS is eager to talk with you about opportunities in affiliation, lead generation, social media and both online and offline campaign partnerships
RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Keyword buying on branded keywords is not allowed
- E-mails should always be pre-approved by TOMS
- Post-view commission is not given
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One®.
Realizing that One for One could serve other global needs, Blake launched TOMS Eyewear in 2011 to help restore sight to persons in need with every purchase of sunglasses and optical frames. In 2014, TOMS Roasting Co. launched with the mission to provide clean water to developing communities with the purchase of premium coffee.
The most recent TOMS give is tied into the TOMS Bag Collection, which launched in early 2015, and helps provide safe births to mothers and babies in need through skilled birth attendant training and birth kits.
TOMS is in business to improve lives. We identify global needs and create products to help address them. This simple idea is what makes us more than a company – we’re a movement that’s continually evolving.